Houston Dynamo Team Members and Parents,
On behalf of the Dynamo Coaches & CYSA I want to welcome you all to the start of the fall season.
Obviously, this season will be different for all of us so please take a few moments to read the below as it relates to practice protocol, safety measures etc.
We are excited to get started and have some important information on the modified practice and game formats and times that we would like to share with you. As always, we are available to answer any questions by phone, text or email.
The official start of the season is today Wednesday September 16th
NOTE: we cannot have spectators at Practice per the guidelines, Parents will need to drop their daughter off and pick her up at the end of Practice
Our Weeknight Practice Schedule is.....
- Monday Nights- 5:30-6:30 FOOTBALL FIELD
- Wednesday Nights- 5:30-6:30 Back of Softball Field, closest to the Garden
- For the first practice, please have the players dressed to play when they arrive…..we need & want to avoid having players getting dressed at the field.
- Players should be wearing….
- Shin guards
- Turf/Soccer shoes
- Face mask- a covering that secures around a player's ears (gaiters are not acceptable)…we cannot let a player play or practice without a face covering.
- Every Player is required to bring and ONLY use their own Size 4 soccer ball…we cannot share equipment.
- Water bottle to every session.
- If available please have player bring a light and dark shirt (or reversable) to utilize for scrimmages as we will not have any pinnies.
- GOALIES: Please have players bring goalie gloves for those who want to play goalie at any point in time.
- We are expecting to hold weekend games in Charlestown among the other 3/4 Girls Teams….we will not be travelling to or playing other towns.
- More Info to follow later this week
- We are hopeful to schedule a game for this weekend…more to come once I hear from CYSA, I understand this may eb late notice so we will take attendance/RSVP once we know for certain.
My cell phone is 617-869-6543
We look forward to having a great developmental year and working with the girls as a team.
Thank you all in advance for your understanding and support with these new guidelines.